Royal Golden Mica Powder Pigment
- Safe, Non-Toxic, Organic, Versatile Use
- 100g/ 3.5oz of Mica per Jar
- Ultra Fine Pearls (10 - 60 Microns)
- Contains: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide
For Soap making
- You can mix straight into your melted soap or mix and 1 teaspoon of mica powder with 1 tablespoon of isopropyl alcohol or glycerin. The later method allows faster color mixing. If you see bubbles forming, spray with alcohol.
For Resin Casting
- Mix into the hardener to prevent mica powder from clumping.
- To achieve full color, we recommend using 2-3% mica powder by weight to total combined resin and hardener mixture.
- For example, if you are using 5oz of epoxy, we recommend using 0.1oz mica powder.
- If you are making epoxy that requires some transparency, such as river table, start with 0.1% mica powder by weight to total combine resin and hardener mixture, then gradually increase the percentage to achieve gradient effect.
Type: Mica powder
Material: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide
Weight: 100 gram
24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
Feel so happy and have the urge for myself to regain my positive energy back!
Gula Customer Service Team
We are committed to providing top quality products, flexiible shipping and quality customer service. If there is any questions, please feel free to contact us! We do our best to serve our customer the best that we can."
At GULA, everything is possible. We offered 24 hour concierge, personalised product, tailor-made service.