High Quality Pure Cinnamon Bark Stick or Grounded Spice Powder
Cinnamon can be used in the treatment of many diseases, besides its basic benefits, it can reduce the effects of disease and helpful for diabetics. When consumed cinnamon, people with diabetes, serum glucose, triglyceride, LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol is known to drop. Scientists say that consuming cinnamon can reduce the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- It helps to improve digestive system diseases.
- Supports the treatment of diabetes, blood sugar is reduced. Lowers bad cholesterol.
- Helps regulate blood circulation. It's good for appetite.
- Helps cure bronchitis and cough.
- Can be used to remove bad odors. Kills bacteria.
- Relieves menstrual pains. It helps to pass throat infections (pharyngitis, laryngitis).
Benefit of Cinnamon
Many scientific studies have shown that cinnamon has beneficial properties for health. Cinnamon is a spice that many consumers enjoy with the following:
- Fungal infections. Cinnamon oil, according to the results of a laboratory study published in 2016, helps to treat some types of fungal infections such as Candida.
- Alzheimer's disease. Animal studies have shown that this spice can help prevent Alzheimer's disease. According to researchers at the University of Tel Aviv, the molecule called cinnamon bark, CEppt, contains properties that may prevent the development of symptoms. It was observed that the rats extracted from the bark of this spice had reduced symptoms of disease and improved cognitive behavior.
- The most notable benefits of cinnamon: HIV protection and treatment of MS
- Helps prevent AIDS (HIV). This is one of the most impressive benefits of cinnamon. Examination of the extracts of spices found that cinnamon can help protect against HIV.
- Multiple sclerosis. Cinnamon has been tested against multiple sclerosis (MS). The researchers tested mice consuming a mixture of cinnamon powder and water and found that this spice had a positive effect on the central nervous system (CNS) and improved function in the hippocampus.
- Research has also shown that this spice has positive effects on T cells, which are considered to be the düzen main regulator of immune responses.. People with MS have lower T cell levels than healthy people. In addition, it was found that myelin levels increased and approached normal levels in MS mice consuming this spice.
- Alleviate the negative effects of fatty meals. In 2011, researchers concluded that diets rich in “antioxidant spices dahil, including cinnamon, can help reduce the body's negative response to eating high-fat meals. Although not known, this effect has an important place among the benefits of cinnamon.
Use of cinnamon
If you want to consume for benefits but don't know how to use cinnamon, you can get inspired by the following cinnamon recipes:
- Cinnamon tea. You can make tea using only cinnamon, as well as a teaspoon of cinnamon you can make herbal teas.
- Cinnamon water. A teaspoon of cinnamon in a glass of water by mixing and preparing cinnamon water, the benefits of cinnamon aside, you can add flavor to your water.
- Cinnamon yogurt. You can mix some cinnamon and yoghurt according to your taste. Start from low amounts, you can increase the amount of cinnamon by tasting.
- Include dishes and desserts. Juicy vegetables, chicken and meat dishes according to your taste 1 - 2 teaspoons can add cinnamon. You can also use it by adding milk desserts such as rice pudding and pudding.
Product: Dried Cinnamon
Type: Dried Herb
Country of origin: Turkey
Weight: 50g / 100g / 200g / 400g
Due to monitor differences, the actual colour may vary slightly from what appears online.
Please allow 0.5 - 2 mm differences due to manual measurement.
Shipping & GuaranteeWorldWide Deliver | US 7 - 15 days, Rest of the world 12 - 21 days
This item will be shipped directly from our Turkey Warehouse.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Find more shipping information here.