One-off Natural Agate Heart Shape Crystal Palm Stones
Always wonder you may not able to choose the exact stone you want? We heard you! You can now choose the exact one you see, just like buying from your local store. Under variant, you will find each option comes with one unique product's picture. We've shared all our available stocks in a photo instead of a number, each option has its unique price and photo. The items shown in the pictures are the exact item you will be receiving; Once its sold, it will become unavailable to purchase. GRAB IT BEFORE IT'S GONE.
- All the products are shot in natural light without any color adjustment nor photo retouching to ensure the product is as true as possible.
- Each piece have only one in stock. You get what you seen in the picture.
Benefit: STABILITY | GROUNDING | SUPPORTIVE
Agate is one of the oldest healing stones on Earth and is used as a protective stone. Though the color of agate varies depending on the type, this popular stone long remarked for its beauty can be identified by its signature bands and translucent luster. Agate forms as a result of igneous rock marrying with the silica deposits in groundwater. The colorful bands that give the semi-precious stone its trademark bands are layers of agate deposits that develop on top of each other. Agates are banded types of chalcedony that come in a range of colors including pink, red, brown, white, purple, black, gray and yellow. This palette array comes from the impurities within the groundwater's composition. As agate stone belongs to the quartz family, it has a trigonal crystal system and a durability Mohs score of 7. This cryptocrystalline mineral is made up of silicon dioxide, a plentiful composition explaining why agates can be found so commonly around the world in places like Brazil, Egypt, Nepal, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, and the USA.
DetailsProduct: Heart Stone
Colour: as shown in picture
Quantity: 1 piece
- You will receive actual stones shown in photos.
- Please note that colors may look different depending on your monitor and settings. The stones are natural so allow for imperfections which may include growth marks, surface scratches and/or damage.
- Measurements are taken from the largest parts of the stones, Please allow slight error or differences due to manual measurement.
- Please expect some variations of size, shape and exact colour due to each stone being unique.