One-Off Natural Garnet and Smoky Quartz Mineral Specimens
Always wonder you may not able to choose the exact stone you want? We heard you! You can now choose the exact one you see, just like buying from your local store. Under variant, you will find each option comes with one unique product's picture. We've shared all our available stocks in a photo instead of a number, each option has its unique price and photo. The items shown in the pictures are the exact item you will be receiving; Once its sold, it will become unavailable to purchase. GRAB IT BEFORE IT'S GONE.
- All the products are shot in natural light without any color adjustment nor photo retouching to ensure the product is as true as possible.
- Each piece have only one in stock. You get what you seen in the picture.
Benefit: PASSION • ENERGY • HEALTH
The Garnet crystal meaning is rooted in ancient history and comes from the Latin word ‘granatum’, which means pomegranate, a reference to its intense red color that resembles the glistening, deep red seeds of the fruit. The Garnet crystal was also cherished by early medieval jewelers who incorporated the stone into everything from rings and brooches to buckles and necklaces. Even then, it was more than just a fashion statement but was thought of as a protective talisman against negative energy. Possessing a special beauty all their own, the Garnet crystal stone meaning is linked with the heart chakra, making this deep red gemstone a dark and intense contrast to your other love-attracting stones like Jade and Rose Quartz.
Product: Mineral Specimen
Colour: as shown in picture
Quantity: 1 piece
- You will receive actual stones shown in photos.
- Please note that colors may look different depending on your monitor and settings. The stones are natural so allow for imperfections which may include growth marks, surface scratches and/or damage.
- Measurements are taken from the largest parts of the stones, Please allow slight error or differences due to manual measurement.
- Please expect some variations of size, shape and exact colour due to each stone being unique.5