Royal Golden Mica Powder Pigment
- Safe, Non-Toxic, Organic, Versatile Use
- 100g/ 3.5oz of Mica per Jar
- Ultra Fine Pearls (10 - 60 Microns)
- Contains: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide
For Soap making
- You can mix straight into your melted soap or mix and 1 teaspoon of mica powder with 1 tablespoon of isopropyl alcohol or glycerin. The later method allows faster color mixing. If you see bubbles forming, spray with alcohol.
For Resin Casting
- Mix into the hardener to prevent mica powder from clumping.
- To achieve full color, we recommend using 2-3% mica powder by weight to total combined resin and hardener mixture.
- For example, if you are using 5oz of epoxy, we recommend using 0.1oz mica powder.
- If you are making epoxy that requires some transparency, such as river table, start with 0.1% mica powder by weight to total combine resin and hardener mixture, then gradually increase the percentage to achieve gradient effect.
Type: Mica powder
Material: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide
Weight: 100 gram